I work in a very unique environment. It’s the kind of place where everyone knows what type of birth control everyone else is taking and there are condoms and lube from coalition events in my desk organizer.We tend to get a variety of interesting materials in the course of our work, and there are a number of small plastic fetus models floating around the office from our research on Crisis Pregnancy Centers. My fetus usually rests in a tray of jumbo paperclips on my desk. Sometimes when I’m deep in thought or reading, I play with it like a little stress ball.
I was watching this AT&T commercial the other day where the father goes on a business trip and sends his daughter back at home pictures of her stuffed monkey around NYC. I decided to put my own little twist on the commercial and started taking pictures of my fetus model all around and posting them here.
Read about my mishaps and misadventures sans fetus
No comments:
Post a Comment